The Strong Comeback Scholarship 2018
Oklahoma City personal injury attorneys at Hasbrook & Hasbrook understand what it takes for individuals to battle severe injuries caused by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. Our attorneys strive to provide support during these extraordinary comeback stories while fighting on behalf of our clients to secure damages that they may be entitled to. When someone suffers a catastrophic injury, the effects can be devastating. However, some individuals use this experience as a springboard to propel him or herself into the next chapter of their life. Anytime someone makes a strong comeback, they deserve recognition.
For that reason, Hasbrook & Hasbrook is introducing The Strong Comeback Scholarship. Through this scholarship, we hope to recognize individuals for their extraordinary willpower and ability to come back from a devastating injury. In a 750 word essay, detail a time where you suffered a serious injury. Explain the comeback process and the strides you made along the way and how this experience affected your outlook on life?
One student will be selected to receive a $1,000 award to help them achieve their educational goals.
Students must meet the following criteria to be considered eligible to apply:
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or law program.
- High school students who will be graduating and enrolled in a college or university for the upcoming semester.
Scholarship Application and Deadline
To apply for The Strong Comeback Scholarship, please follow the submission process outlined below.
- Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com< on or before the March 31, 2019 deadline.
- >A complete email application will include a 750 word essay on the scholarship topic, a current resume, an official or unofficial academic transcript that includes cumulative GPA, and proof of enrollment for the upcoming or current semester.
- Please use the subject line “[Applicant’s Name – The Strong Comeback Scholarship].”
Thank you for your interest in The Strong Comeback Scholarship!