Why do so many attorneys refer cases to
Hasbrook & Hasbrook?
Here are just a few of the reasons:
- We are 100-percent committed to getting every penny possible for the injury victims we represent. This means top dollar for the victim, and top dollar for you.
- We are OCD on efficiently practicing law. We’ve invested the time in money in case management software (and other best practices) to stay organized on every case. We know what needs to be done, what tasks or medical records haven’t been received, and the best way to keep the case moving towards resolution. We track the insurance companies we’re going against to know which ones tend to settle pre-suit, which ones make a better offer once suit has been filed, which ones prefer mediation, and which cases are likely to go to trial.
- With agreement from the client, we file their lawsuit within 30 days of sending the insurance company a settlement demand. Time is money, and we’re not interested in delaying a case by letting the insurance company play games of “deny, delay, deny, and delay.”
- We carry the cases expenses. As you know, personal injury cases can be expensive to handle and can take a long time to resolve. By referring your case to us, you have nothing to lose and plenty to gain.
- Word of mouth. Ask around—you’ll find that we have earned a reputation for getting results. Most of our work comes from referrals.
- We follow all ethics rules for co-counsel agreements.
- We will make you look good. When we help your client achieve his or her goals, we’re not the only ones who look good. So do you.
Interested in referring us a case? Give us a call!